Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4D Sonogram

We had a 4D sonogram today-it was pretty cool. My mom and Percy's mom were able to come up for it. We went to lunch before and since I have no shame I dragged them to Cotton Tails (a baby store here in Memphis) to see what they might purchase while there- I got some nice loot out of the deal. The ultrasound tech said PercyBeth's face was pressed right up against the uterine wall (sorry if that's a little graphic for some of you!) so that's why we got lots of smooshed nose pics. The baby wasn't 100% cooperative with the positioning but we got some great pictures. I think the baby looks like Percy but I'll let you draw your own conclusions. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leslie and Matt Henson said...

Hey Liz! This is so cool! I can't believe we get to see your baby before he/she gets here! Hope you are feeling good and hope to see you soon!

Linnie said...

good morning 11-6-08. how is everyone, it is getting closer every day... Do not know if I have told you or not but Weeza has a new cousin, Bella, Boxer and we got her Mother's Day she was born March 9th and now weighs about 60 pounds. She still thinks she is a lap puppy, Have a great day. Love to all!!!!!!