Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Population Explosion

Most of you already know that my cousin, Chesley, and his wife, Hillary, are expecting their first child in early December. Chesley and I graduated together and Hillary and I have been friends since high school, (they started dated as children like Percy and I- in fact a month earlier than us), so we have all been so excited that our kids will have the same experience of having a cousin the same age growing up. Plus, it has been a blast to go through first time pregnancy with Hillary- we could both talk to a wall for an hour so we have no trouble comparing symptoms and exchanging info we've heard on the phone all the time.

Chesley is my cousin on my mom's side, another cousin on my dad's side, Patrick and his wife, Alicia, are due with their first on December 26th. They live in San Diego so I have only gotten to see them once since we all found out but that should make for interesting holidays too with 2 that close in age as well! Then, to round things out another cousin on my mom's side, Matt (Chesley's older brother), and his wife Lindsay told us they are expecting their first on April 3rd. So that will be 3 on the Pruet side of the family that will be in the same age group/grade! Christmas will never be the same. So the Calhoon/Pruet families are doing their best to keep the population growing!

No comments: