Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chesley's First Week

Sorry if this is blog overload but I have been trying to work my way back from Chesley's birth to her first bath last night and get some pictures up of all of our wonderful friends and family that has come to visit and bring gifts and goodies-thanks to all! I have of course managed to not take pictures of a ton of people who have come by and who were at the hospital-please forgive me-it's the percocet...So if you have the time then enjoy the next several postings- they should bring you up to speed on ALL 10 days of Chesley's life! (I won't be this obsessive forever-I'm pretty sure...)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

YAY! UPDATES!!! she is beautiful and you look great!
love all of the sweet pictures. cant wait to see her in person.
you will have to let me know when you come in town next (i know it will be awhile) so i can come see her - i promise not to bring my snotty boys =)

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

She is beautiful. Keep the updates rolling....everyone loves a brand new baby!! LD

The Marlin's said...

She is precious. I know you are so proud of her. You look great!! I hope you are getting some sleep!! love you!!

Linnie said...

All pictures are so precious I particularly like those to sweet ones of Gammy and Chelsey at the hospital, and the one of Harper and the two girls and the one of the new Home just enlarged by two feet and I like the ones of Ann, whoops, what is her grandmother name, and everyone including the one where Percy and I having been doing the Cox thing with red eyes over precious Chelsey, but my favorite is Mom and Chelsey in the bed at the Hospital still. Would hate to have to choose. Love to you,

Aunt Linda