Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Changing Table Heaven!

I read on Gracie's blog that George loves his changing table and I laughed out loud bc my strange child loves hers too! She will sit there smiling and cooing and pumping her arms and legs like crazy! I never remember to take pictures of her when she is doing it but I finally did yesterday and it turned into a marathon photo session. Here are just a few of my smiling girl!

She will smile when she sees me now, and Mama loves this!


Most of these are wide open mouth smiles b/c she gets so excited that a demure little closed mouth smile just won't do.



She was just about to laugh in this one but didn't quite make it- she did laugh the other night though and Percy and I both about fell out when we heard it- she was kind of dozing off in my arms and then just giggled. So of course like any good first time parents, we didn't let the child drift happily on to sleep- I tickled her and poked her and we finally got one more little chuckle out of her before she conked out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

these are precious!!!!! she is so cute!!!camp LOVED his changing table too!!! i have TONS of pictures of him on it!

Gracie said...

I can't get over how well she smiles for you!! You will have to teach me the secret. So funny that our babies love their changing tables.