Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One Month Birthday

Ok, so I know that technically I should just post one picture of Chesley on her one month birthday but the photo session was so much fun that I need to post a couple and let you know what Miss Chesley was thinking, she told me.



"Really, must you keep on with the camera? You're giving me a headache."


"Yo, what up my homies?!"


"Seriously, if you don't quit it with the camera I will punch you, don't make me do it."


"Did you say there will be presents with this one month birthday??"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

I think I am coming to steal her. You best lock your door. She looks JUST like Percy!

Gammy said...

She does look like her adorable daddy,,, hope she can survive bath time with her mom,,,I'll call the tubby co. and tell them to label,,Top and Bottom...love you lizzie,
gammy

Gracie said...

Those pictures are sooo cute!! I am so jealous that you got a smiling picture. I can never get those in time!

The Laney Family said...

Elizabeth!!! So glad to find your blog! Cal and I are LOVING seeing all of the pictures of Chesley! She is just beautiful! I'm adding you to my list so we can keep up with you guys! Cal says HEY!!!

Linnie said...

Well, Miss Chesley you are so beautiful, be patient with your mom the picture thing probably will not slow up much, just ask cousin Lisa, she was a first and a first granddaughter, and a first niece so maybe she will be able to help you with patience in that depatrment.

Love,
Aunt Linda

PS.. Great Aunt Linda just hopes your Mom just keeps sharing you and those pictures.

Emily Fowler said...

She is too cute. I know that you are just eat up with her.