Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

We went for Chesley's 2 month check-up today and got her shots... They were pretty awful for about one minute as she screamed like someone was after her, but she quit crying pretty quickly and has just been really sleepy all day. Thanks to Hillary and Haaga for recommending I give her Infant Tylenol before we even went to the doctor's office- I think it really helped. She has napped like a champ all day so we shall see how much sleep she gets tonight...

Here is the breakdown for those interested in such things:

Weight 10lbs-25%
Height 22 3/4 in-75%
Head Circumference 38 1/2 cm-50%
Healthy as can be and cute as a button! (that last part is my diagnosis anyway!)


The bandaids break my heart...


Little sluggish but loving her some Infant Tylenol!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Menetres said...

Those bandaids break my heart too! I am glad to know that she is okay today though. I am doing the Tylenol before we leave in the morning. Maybe we will have a snoozy and easy day too.