Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

5 Year Anniversary

Today is our five year anniversary. I wanted to try and find a wedding pic to post but if any of you know about my nightmarish wedding album situation you will understand why I don't have one! Maybe I will find something later. Anyway, Percy and I started dating when we were 15 and 16, (do the math and it's been 13years together!), and it has been a long strange road. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who has turned out to be a pretty fabulous daddy too. So here's a quick shout out to my husband- I love you with all my heart and look forward to the next 50!

P.S. I could go on and on but I don't want to embarass him...

2 comments:

The Laney Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! and happy 2 month bday to Chesley!!

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Rebecca and I still talk about how much fun we had at yall's wedding....can't believe it has been 5 years.

Also, that night was one of the events leading to me and Taylor getting back together! Laura