Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009


It has snowed here every year we have lived here, another thing I will miss about Memphis!


This outfit really does fit her a lot better, I just didn't get her situated right bc she was DONE with photo shoot time! Had to take what I could get!


By the way, Chesley rolled over from her stomach to her back today. Now, I know that isn't the 'big deal rollover' from back to stomach--but-when are they supposed to start this kind of rollover and when are they supposed to start the back to tummy rollover? I asked my mom and she hadn't a clue so somebody help me out here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

hey!
love all of the new pictures! look at all that snow!!! so fun...

both of my boys were officially rolling over at 4 months (both ways) and then sitting up at 6.
but every baby is different and does stuff at their own pace, so who knows! i used the 'what to expect the first year' book alot with both of mine... helped me know what to look for and be working on. also, i have a great pediatrician who would tell me at each appt. what milestones should be reached by the next appt. =)
hope that helps.

The Segrest Family said...

one more thing; crawling and sitting up come around at the same time at our house...