Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chesley's First Easter

The Easter Bunny (Percy) stopped by Sweet Dreams on his way back from turkey hunting to make sure his girl had something sweet in her Easter basket Sunday morning. She awoke to a big white bunny from Daddy, I mean the Easter Bunny, and a pink elephant lovie from his wife. My mom got her a sweet cross necklace to commemorate the day too. We took pictures in front of the flower cross at my parents church before heading to lunch with my family first. Percy had to work so he missed out on our afternoon with his family at his grandmother Honey's but I took plenty of pictures so he could see how sweet Chesley was for his family!



"So this is all mine?"


"I think I like this Easter Bunny!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brynnen said...

I can't believe how big she is. In the first picture, she is a spitting image of PQ! Love it!