Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Chesley & Weeza's Photo Op

We were trying to kill a little time before it was naptime so I broke out the camera for a little photo shoot. Chesley is obsessed with Weeza, Weeza thinks Chesley tastes divine- so I broke the rules and after laying down a blanket on the couch I invited the Weeze up for a photo op. She was so confused about being allowed on the furniture that she didn't perform well for the camera. Chesley only had eyes for Weeza so the session was short lived-but nobody licked anybody on the mouth so that's something!


We moved to the crib for some more pictures (Chesley and I, not Weeza) and I got a couple good ones of my girl- too bad I had the flash off so they're kinda dark!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

love the new pics! and i think i forgot to comment on the pics of pruet's baptism... so sweet!