Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Four Months!

Chesley had her four month check up on Tuesday and she is doing great! She is becoming more and more full of personality every day and learning all kinds of new tricks to keep her mama busy. She has been rolling over both ways for a couple of weeks now, so no more leaving her on the changing table anymore! She can officially break out of every swaddler I have, so after several mornings of finding it down around her waist with her arms flailing freely we have retired the swaddler...sad sad day. But! she will still stay in it for naps so we are still getting some good hour and a half long naps in and the footie pjs I got for her to sleep in at night are pretty cute so I guess I can handle a world without the swaddler in it...I also now get kisses from my girl- I'll have to get Percy to take a picture of it but she kinda resembles a baby bird being fed as she grips the side of my fae or neck or just my hair and proceeds to try and suck my face off- she is going to leave a mark one of these days. But it is just so sweet that I can't resist- we will work on getting her to close her mouth later. Thats all the Chesley update I can think of for now, enjoy the pictures!
Stats:
weight: 13lbs-40%
length: 24.5in-50%
head circ.: 15.98-14%







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

okay.
it's official.
im ready for the arranged marriage =)
she is a doll.

Gracie said...

I mean....could she get any cuter!!!

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!!! We must get together one day so Pearce can meet her!