Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Wednesday was Percy's 29th birthday-Happy Birthday Babe! And Chesley gave her Daddy a card. We didn't do much just went out to eat,had the early bird special so we could include the Babycakes. But I wanted to commemorate Percy's first birthday as a Daddy! Also wanted to say that I got the proofs for Chesley's four month pictures with Allison Rodgers and they were great- she did a fabulous job again! So anyone who wants to see them email me and I will send you the link.


"Like my card, Daddy? I picked it out myself you know..."


Clones?


This is the newest gift that I had to take a picture of my child in, a hoodie towel- kinda hard to tell in the picture but it's a duck and it is precious- big thanks to Mark for giving it to Miss Priss- we love it!


Quack! Quack!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Her smile is seriously edible!! And I love that little towel!! We have got to get the babies together before I go back to school!!