Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

The King is in the Building!

The night we graduated JA kept us out all night with activity after activity and we ended up at Banner Hall for breakfast. The parents had arranged for an Elvis impersonator to come entertain us at 4:30 am. It wasn't very funny to me that night because I was fading fast and this guy sang loud but it was great when the Reunion Committee had him come back to our party Saturday night. He was a bit forceful though and for those of you who don't know- I don't dance. For the most part anyway and if I do I definitely do not want to be on display as I do it- but Elvis just wouldn't leave me alone- he made me dance with him once and sing with him once- I managed to twirl away the first time and walk away the second since he just quit singing and made me finish the song 'Ain't Nothin but a Hound Dog' all on my own into the microphone. He got me for sure. But it really was a blast!


If only Elvis knew that Mark could put him to shame in the dancing department!


This is before he just quit singing on me!


Maj was gettin down with the King!


I thought my twirl away was pretty clever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: