Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Cousin Playtime

My cousin Hillary (ok my cousin's wife but really that's just a pain to type and our children are related by blood so from here on out I am just going to say cousin-I'm willing to claim her), and her little boy Pruet, (born one month before Chesley), came over for a quick visit. Since Pruet and Chesley kept reaching out for each other we decided to stick them in the crib and grab the camera to see what happened. Pretty cute as it turned out. They just kept looking at each other and cooing and reaching out, my child is a grabber/pincher so I was quite pleased no brawl ensued. Pruet 'tapped' Chesley's face so sweet and gentle, (his mama was terrified he was going to be to rough with her but he was so sweet- just checking things out Mama!), it was lots of fun to watch them interact. Looking forward to years and years of this so I hope they stay this interested in each other!


"You have a mouth too, Chesley!"


"Want to smell my feet?" "I don't think so, Pruet."


"What are yall looking at? We know we're cute and all but seriously?"


"Hey, where are you going? I can roll too, just not so fast!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gammy said...

I have got to meet and get to know Pruet, I can hear Chesley calling to see if she and Pruet can come to Gammy's and ride... that will be so much fun.. cousins are really special people.