Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Carrots and Highchairs

Harper told me a peeled, cold carrot from the fridge is a great teether for a munchkin like mine so I gave it a try the other day. She seemed to take to it at first then she decided she wanted nothing to do with holding it and would literally wipe her hands on her clothes after touching it. I started to worry I was going to have a priss pot in my hands that didn't like her hands getting dirty but today I gave her a teething biscuit in her new high chair, (after i stripped her down to her diaper and a plastic bib-hate those teething biscuits!) and she went to town with that thing! It melted all over her hands and face and belly and legs! So, apparently she has no problem with dirty hands, must have been the cold carrot.

First high chair

She looks like such a big girl I can't stand it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: