Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Six Months!!

I can remember being 6 months pregnant and thinking, "Wow, I have been pregnant forever," little did I know that you don't know the meaning of the word forever until month 8 rolls around!-Anyway, my point is while I was waiting on the kiddo to arrive and she was busy growing and doing things to make my body rebel against me, time could not have moved slower! And now I would do just about anything to slow it down. It is just not possible that this little girl has been here 6 months! And it just is not possible that she was ever not here. Love my sweet smiling girl!

Six month check-up is tomorrow so I'll add her stats and such then. Enjoy the pics!

P.S. We went to the Point for the Fourth and I didn't take a single picture! Lots of laying around, eating, napping, and then more eating-not many photo ops! But a good time was had by all-including Babycakes who lapped up the attention of her aunts and grandparents like crazy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: