Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanks so much to Haaga for a great tip-she told me to buy a kiddie pool to corral Chesley in on the beach- I told my Dad and Percy this and they came home from Wal-Mart with a hard plastic one- i think a blow up one might have been what Haaga meant but the men doing the buying knew they would also be doing the blowing up and made an executive decision. It worked great and she didn't mind it a bit- we gave her toys and she just hung out. She tried to reach out for the sand a couple times which brought my mother running saying, NO her eyes her eyes!, no sand got in her eyes but mom was freaked out enough by the possibility that she kept me from just dumping her in the sand to see what she would do (i thought that was a great idea-just plop her down right before we planned to go up anyway and let her have at it and see if she liked the taste of sand or not-i'm pretty sure i lived on a steady diet of white Gulf coast sand in my early years and have survived-but mom said, "Her eyes, her eyes!" enough to scare me off the idea!)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: