Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day Mother's Morning Out

Chesley started Mother's Morning Out two weeks ago, 2 days a week for 3 hours. These are a couple of pictures of her raring to go the first morning (or maybe that was Mama doing the raring!) She did great and could have cared less that I left-she was off and running ready to play! Her cousins William and Pruet are in the same class with her so that should be fun for them when they are old enough to remember that they just might know each other! Anyway- it was a nice break for Mama to get some grocery shopping done and Chesley seems to like it too!


"You take pictures, I'll eat my bag"


"What do you want from me? This is all I got!"


"Come on Mama-I'm ready!"


"Enough!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: