Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Play Date

We had a blast at play group this week! Wendy Bryant suggested we bring the kids in their Halloween costumes and it was hilarious! Chesley actually stayed in her outfit, hat and all the whole time! She lost a foot a couple times but let me put them back on and went right back to playing! Quack Quack enjoy the pictures!




Herrin really wasn't as scared as he looks! But that is a big yellow duck in his face!


Once Chesley displayed interest in the flower on his hat he was much better!


This may be the only group photo I got that shows Chesley's face! Once I moved to the middle I was never low enough to get a good look under that bill!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gammy said...

great idea mothers, cute cute babies...

The Lively's said...

cute pictures! I can't believe she is already 9 months old!!