Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

State Fair 2009

Percy and I took Chesley to her first ever State Fair, not that there was much for her to do but we had to take her anyway! We ran into Hillary and Chesley and Pruet on our way in and met back up on our way out for some kiddo pictures. The carousel was one thing I figured she would enjoy, maybe? Well she loved looking around as we waited and I was holding her tight and talking to her but once that horse started moving up and down underneath her- she was not happy. She didn't mind the going in circle part, (and I swear that thing has sped up since the last time I rode it bc it about made me sick!), but she couldn't handle the ground beneath her feet, or in this case the farm animal beneath her tush moving. So I just held her and held on and prayed I wouldn't puke before it was over. Such sweet memories!

Taken before anything moved


Just starting to move


Right before it reached it's maximum speed


And look closely-she's done! She didn't cry just made fussing-I-don't-like-this-a-bit noises and I picked her up before she became that kid that hates the carousel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: