Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gammy-time!

This past weekend I was in Greenville for Amy and William's wedding (congrats!!), which was a blast-and Percy is out of town so Chesley stayed with her Gammy. I wish I had taken a picture of the worn out child I got back on Sunday afternoon. She took a 2.5 hour nap, and when I got her up I went so far as to take her temperature because she was acting so sluggish, (she has also been sick so I wasn't being a total freak). No fever-just a post Gammy crash! Friday night was spent having dinner out on Pops' boat the Time Bandit where she charmed all Pops and Gammy's boat buddies by flirting with everyone! Saturday they had breakfast with Honey, (her great-grandmother) and then went to watch Chesley's cousin Morgan, (who was my flower girl), ride in a rodeo, (where I heard she won poles but nobody gave me any more updates than that so Congrats! on the poles and someone let me know how she finished in everything else). Well, Miss Priss got to ride around with Morgan when she wasn't cheering her on in the stands. I was told she altered her favorite trick to fit the situation-she loves to throw her arms up when you say Touchdown! But she was at a rodeo so whenever they said Barrel Run! up the arms went! Her Aunt Casey was at the timing table and heard the ruckus over there. Then it was back to the Time Bandit for dinner and a sleepover. I'm still not sure how Gammy pulled it off but she managed to get her to sleep through the night in a boat bed with Gammy on the outside-better her than me! Back to dry land for a bath and breakfast then back to the boat for lunch and that's where I picked her up. She fell asleep in the car and was a sack of potatoes when I transferred her to her crib for a nice long nap. It was all she could do to stay awake to take her last bottle before bedtime! So thanks Gammy and Pops and Morgan for entertaining my girl! Next time she needs wearing out I know who to call!


Sweet sweet cousins!


Think Gammy wants a cowgirl?


Chesley and Ranch, (the dog), kicking it on the Time Bandit while Pops looks on-probably wondering how his boat got taken over by babies and pups!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: