Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Chesley's First Christmas, 2009

Chesley's first Christmas was a blast! She isn't old enough to have a clue what's going on but she's old enough to show how excited she is by new toys and all the commotion going on around her--and all the attention she was getting from everyone! Our parents and Percy's sister and Buck came over to see Chesley get up on her first Christmas morning. It was probably a bit anticlimatic after all the preparation the night before-but still worth it. She knew something different was going on and kinda fed off of all the excited energy. She was a sweetheart and seemed to like her gifts. Santa stole the show with the Pottery Barn chair with her name on it-she is obsessed!! I have to sit right by her while she plays in it bc she likes to teeter on the edge with a look that says, "I might fall and crack my skull open, I might not!" So the chair has to be put up high every now and then when I can't attend to her teetering-she loves it that much! (Oh and the breakfast pizza that Percy drove to Madison to get stuff for at 11:00 the night before, dripped egg all over the oven which made it smoke, then wouldn't cook thru but Percy thought it was fine and before I realized what had happened he had served our entire family raw breakfast pizza! Well, the meat, cheese, egg, and hashbrowns were cooked but the crescent roll crust was still completely doughy! I was mortified! Especially since I've done this before without any trouble! Anyway, it was a bigger deal to me than anyone else but still!) After Chesley opened her presents from us and played with her Santa gifts we headed over to my moms to do presents with them. We almost lost Chesley in all the wrapping paper over there but she had fun! It was a wonderful Christmas and so much more special because Babycakes was here this year--not just in my belly giving my horrific heartburn like last Christmas!!


Only pic I am in with my child in all of Christmas...and only one from right after she got up at our house and did Santa there before heading to my mom's to do Santa with them.


Going for the one pant leg up, one down look that the playas in Memphis style. And I think beating the glass to call mom's dogs maybe?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: