Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Birthday Party!

We had Chesley's first birthday party last Sunday afternoon. Since it was one year olds I didn't really go crazy- I mean they are mesmorized with wrapping paper you know? So I got some little toys and whistles and hats etc from Party City, pulled out the obscene amount of toys my child has since Christmas tripled her total number, got a cake from Dream Cakes, and made some snacks and goodies. Voila! A party is born. I had a blast and I am positive the birthday girl did too, because she was whooped that night! All the kids just played around on the ground and in the fold up tunnel my mom brought-Toys R Us cheap and offer hours of entertainment! My mom almost got stuck in it but Pruet and Beckett flew in and out of it like pros! Thanks so much to everyone who braved the freezing temps to come! I tried to take pictures of all the kids there but I know I missed a couple, sorry! Also thanks to Mom and Gammy for all their help!



The smash cake.
Chesley was having so much fun playing with all her friends that I hated to strap her into her high chair and strip her down to play with her cake. Especially since I knew she was just going to play with it-not eat it since she doesn't seem to like anything sweet. So Percy and I gave it to her after supper that night, and she did just smash it and lick a little icing but mostly just played with it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

Happy Birthday Chesley!! She is so precious-the most beautiful eyes!!