Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grandaddy w/out a Name Quinn

On Christmas Eve Eve, Percy's dad, sister and her fiance came over for dinner so we could have an early Christmas celebration. Percy's dad has no more idea what he wants Chesley to call him than my dad does so right now they are Grandaddy Without A Name Quinn and Calhoon. Anyway, Chesley got some precious pj's and an adorable Christmas dress for next year from her grandaddy Q. After dinner we tried for a couple of pictures but Chesley was so worn out from her new infatuation with Casey's fiance Buck that she couldn't hold her eyes open for the photo op. This was the best I could get!!


There just might be another tooth coming in...


"I know you're still there and you're still trying to take my picture but I'm just resting my eyes!"


"I will smile for you though, but no baby blues on display tonight!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: