Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chairs and Cowbells

I might have mentioned that Chesley LOVES her Pottery Barn chair that Santa brought her. Well, this first picture is the scene I walk in on after a grocery run one night. Chesley and her Daddy just hanging out watching TV. She absolutely adores her Daddy and is completely enamored with the prospect of sitting in her chair next to him, looking like his mini me in more ways than one-she sits there like he does and already looks just like him! When she plays in her chair with me there is way more standing than sitting- but it's that way with lots of things- she is way more willing to snuggle with Daddy than Mama-he's always been able to get her to fall asleep on his chest way longer than she was willing to do so for me. At some point in time it was time for her to change into her pj's and it was decided that her little pink cowbell from Aunt Mae needed to make its debut and of course this required another photo op. These are from a while back but I wanted to post them bc they are so sweet--Percy can look at these to remind himself that she really did think he was the coolest thing ever during the dark teenage years when his coolness could come into doubt...


Just gnawing on Daddy's cell phone, hanging out.


Oh Daddy must have done something funny! He does that alot according to Chesley.


So sweet.


Ah-ha! Finally she gives him a dose of the medicine she doles out to me when I try and let her play in the chair!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: