Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lyn and Breck Jr. came over to play too and Chesley was playing so nice. She was loving the slide and was 'petting' Bailey while he took his bottle, (and I hovered over her to make sure the petting was gentle and not bruising!). Then Breck had a toy she thought looked fun...

"Not so sure this slide's what I have in mind anymore..."


Chesley, "Think I'll just try this one"
Breck Jr., "Um, I don't want to be rude, but she's snatching my toy so could you stop taking pictures and make her stop, please?"

Breck was the perfect gentleman and to be fair, while Chesley totally wanted to take it from him, when I took it back and gave it to Breck she was pretty unphased, guess she didn't want it that bad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: