Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Doll

Recently I went in to get Chesley up for the day and this is what I found. A still sleepy little girl who was worn out from playing in her crib late the night before. She had thrown out every single thing in her crib except for her baby doll. This is the doll Hillary gave her for her birthday or Christmas, I can't remember, and it is what she has latched on to since I took the pacifier away. So, the kid knows how to toss everything out to pitch a little fit about not being ready for bed, but she's smart enough to keep her one true love in there with her!



Everything on the floor except Baby Doll, any ideas on what to call this thing? Bc I am sick of Baby Doll.


Loves her Baby Doll.


Giving her kisses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: