Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

'Orses! on Easter

Chesley is obsessed with horses, or as she calls them-- 'ORSES! and I capitalize that because she always yells it. And everything is a 'ORSE! After lunch on Easter, Chesley got to ride some one of her beloved 'ORSES. Gammy saddled one up and her Daddy took her for a ride around the pasture, and mama took too many pictures so forgive me. This was by no means her first time on a horse- this was just a time when I was there with my camera and she was riding with her daddy-hence the too many pictures.


Aunt Casey took a tired-of-being-pent-up-Chesley outside to look at the horses after lunch.




Gammy was getting things ready for the afternoon ride, so Pops and Ranch the wonder dog were babysitting on the gator-another favorite of my child's, the John Deere Gator.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LT just called me - you are too funny! Crises taken care of. :)
thanks for the tip. I peeled them, but they are still so sharp and he goes straight to the face. I will try what you said!
Thanks!

Gammy said...

Notice the hands on the wheel,
what fun pictures.
These are great pictures Lizzie.
Fun Easter weekend.