Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Growing Girl!

Growing up we had a growth chart that my parents started when I was two. It consisted of lines drawn on the inside of the doorway to my mom's closet. You stood still and tall and Dad drew the line and wrote who you were and the date. So I decided the other day we needed to start one for Chesley. Forgive my lounging wear-I was not prepared for a photo op. We picked the laundry room and took pictures to document the occasion. Oh and when you move--you take the doorjamb with you :) My parents have ours in their house now.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Laney Family said...

such a sweet memory! She is gorgeous!

LT (and Max) said...

aw!!! i love that!

she is SUCH a cutie pie!

The Segrest Family said...

LIZ. I seriously snorted reading your comment on my blog!!! THANKS for all of your sweet and funny words. and YES, that book you wrote has you covered til Christmas. =)
and you know what's gonna be bigger trouble in the teenage years? That little girl of yours with those big ole eyes!!!! she is a doll!!!! hope y'all are well