Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Bailey!

We went to Bailey's first birthday party in May. Chesley of course had a blast bouncing in the massive jumpolene thingy that made a come back appearance after being such a hit at playgroup. I of course didn't take many pictures but I managed to get one of the birthday boy and one of Chesley and Breck Jr. being wheeled around by Bailey's Uncle Breck Sr. I took a picture of the three of them bc I was afraid my mom and her best friend Jett (Breck Sr.'s mama) would kill me if I didn't. Then Lyn, (Breck Jr.'s mama) took one with me in it as well. Breck Sr. and I grew up on the same street with insane mother's who are best friends so to take a picture together with our own children is a bit surreal for our moms to look at I would imagine. Anyway, thanks for inviting us Bailey-Chesley had a blast and wore herself out so that makes it a success to Mama!! Happy Birthday!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: