Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Toddlers and Puppies, where's my camera?

In theory this sounded like a great photo op! Chesley and Pruet and a bunch of pups! Well, Pruet wasn't really a fan, Chesley wanted to love the puppies to death, the puppies wanted to nurse, and their mama wanted some alone time- I hear you Bell! My dad'd hunting lab Bell, had 11 puppies!, poor mama, and it has been an interesting summer at the Calhoon household. My mom may never forgive my dad and the carpet in her sitting room may never be the same, (Bell did pull the oriental rug back, I swear I have a picture on my cell phone of it curled up behind her). But never one to miss out on a photo op-Hillary and I gave it a try. Here's what we got...


Is she yelling at the puppy? I can't remember.


Pruet just wants to spread the love.


Chesley wants to spread the love to the puppies, in a very strong strangle hold- I think Pruet taught her that move.


Better, gentle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: