Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chesley is...

Going to be a great Big Sister!!
We found out we are expectiong Baby Quinn #2! I am due July 18-ish, and we are not finding out what we are having, again. Please vote on the poll on the side to tell us what you think #2 will be! I went to Monogram Magic and threw myself on the mercy of the owner and begged her to monogram a shirt for Chesley to wear that day so I could use it to tell Percy that night. She came through and got it done in time, so this is what Daddy came home to that night. It took him a second but I think he knew what was up a soon as I started telling him to read the shirt, he was holding Chesley at that moment so it was a tad difficult to do but he figured it out. We used the same shirt to tell our parents and sisters, and everyone is very excited!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: