Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why Mary Katherine Should Go Pro

I asked Mary Katherine Segrest to take some pictures of Chesley for our Christmas card this year. The pictures she takes of her boys are always incredible so I thought I would con her into using her talents, and her big fancy camera, on my child as well. We met at the Craft Center on the Natchez Trace and she did awesome. Chesley was in a pretty good mood that day, so a cooperative child does help but WOW. She gave me three discs of just the good ones! I asked her to mess with them and put them in different finishes and such and I had the hardest time choosing. Luckily I found a Christmas card option on Minted.com that allowed you to use 9 pictures, I have no idea what I would have done if I had to pick just 2 or 3! Click on the collages to see more. And sadly, no Mary Katherine does not do this professionally but I harass her about how she needs to all of the time so feel free to join in and maybe by next Christmas we can have her set up in a studio! Thanks again Mary Katherine!!











Posted by Picasa

No comments: