Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hanging with Gammy and Pops

Gammy and Pops celebrated their 10 year wedding anniversary on April 6th and what did they want to do that weekend? Have Chesley spend the night, of course. Friday night Chesley spent the night with them per their request, I didn't pawn her off on them I swear! And they had a big time! I got her back on Saturday and then we met back up with them at a party in their honor at their friends' house. It was a big weekend for Baby Girl and she was worn out by Sunday morning! Hope it was a good anniversary Gammy and Pops!


Gammy sent me these pictures and I have no idea what Chesley is 'helping' Pops put together, but I have no doubt that the addition of a two year old and a grandmother with a camera could have only sped the process up!


Since she was taking care of my child on her anniversary I won't comment on Chesley's attire...


Let's go fly a kite!

No comments: