Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Miss Priss.

Chesley likes to holler for me to come and get her up from naps and in the morning. Someone really should teach her some manners. She doesn't hesitate to scream, "Mama, open my door, turn on my light and get me up!!" or "Mama, open door, turn on light, is Dada here?" or "Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, MOMMY!!" So when I went to get her up one morning I was surprised to see that she had been screaming her lungs out at me from a prone position. Miss Priss was laid back, relaxing with her feet propped up waiting on Mama to hurry up. And this is at 2 years old.


1 comment:

The Segrests said...

I just caught up on all of your pictures and posts! Love all of the pictures and the commentary! Hope you are feeling well!