Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011



I guess it's really only fair to mention that I was inside bc I was trying on a new swimsuit that had just come in the mail when I saw this spectacle outside. I grabbed my camera bc how could this not me documented?? And ran (35 weeks pregnant so interpret that loosely), outside to snap a few pictures before she got down. Percy laughed a lot when he oh so cleverly told Chesley, "Chesley, tell Mama to start on the other side of the yard and run towards us in slow motion, just like Baywatch." My new swimsuit is red, but the resemblence ends there unless there was a season when one of the Baywatch Babes was knocked up that I missed. But yeah, I can only imagine the sight I made as I ran in only a solid red one piece with a 35 week belly across the yard with a big black camera in my hand. Pregnant Baywatch or Pregnant Paparazzi? Either way, this picture will be on her senior video or rehearsal dinner video or a billboard when she turns 40, and it might not be possible if I had stopped to look for a cover up instead of thinking fast and moving kind of quickly.




She kinda looks perched and ready for flight right here.


Carrie Bradshaw would be so proud.

No comments: