Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to the World Miss Anders!


40 weeks and 1 day pregnant (and just got to the hospital)


Prepped and ready to head to the O.R., (the nurse told me to lay on my side before I had even gotten in the bed, something about getting the best reading from the fetal heart monitor- all I know is it wasn't very comfy after a few minutes and I had to face the wall instead of the side of the room where the chairs for visitors, i.e. Percy, were- and it made me look goofy in the pictures!)


SHE'S here! Anders made her appearance at 9:52 am and was face up in the womb, Dr. Kellum said she was face up, aka sunny side up, with her eyes wide open when he got to her- ready to meet the world! Percy stood up and watched them pull her out and was the one to tell me, "Oh Babe, we got another girl!"


She refused to behave like a lady in any of the pictures of her on the scale, so a little clip art was required.
8 lbs 15.2 oz (love my chubby babies)

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

Elizabeth-

This is Suzanne from Dr Carter's office. I found your blog recently through the blog trail and LOVE the pics of those precious girls!!!!! Both are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on Anders-you look WONDERFUL!!!

I also have a blog- http://barnettefamily.blogspot.com

Take care and enjoy that baby!!!
Suzanne