Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

27 weeks


I'm kinda mad at myself bc I never took any belly pics when I first started showing so I won't have any to compare in later pregnancies like I have seen some people do. But I figured better late than never. Plus I have some people who haven't seen me pregnant and showing (Haaga, Brynnen, Katie) bc they either don't go to the State home games, don't ever go to Jackson, or currently live on another continent. So I made Percy take some earlier this week- he thought that was just hilarious. He kept taking them while i was in the process of trying to fix my shirt etc so it took a ridiculously long time to get one that I deemed decent. But here it is...

10 comments:

Dehmer Family said...

You look great!!!!

Lyn said...

Liz, I am so glad to have a way to keep up with you!!! You are precious and don't worry, if you start taking belly pics now, you will have plenty to compare in the future!!

Wurth said...

you look GREAT Liz! it's definitelt a boy...

Leslie and Matt Henson said...

Hey Liz! You look great pregnant! I hope I get to see you sometime before the baby comes! and I hope things are going well for you. We are busy with work and what not! Let's catch up soon!

Jenny said...

liz, you look awesome!!! and i'm putting in my 2 cents and saying it's a BOY.:) can't wait to see!

The Marlin's said...

Boy!!!! I am so glad that I got to see you even if it was on the internet. I never took belly pics with either because I hated how i looked and now i probably regret it but oh well.... I am glad that you joined the blogging world!! Love you!!!

Linnie said...

Hey Lizzie, enjoyed the catch up on YA'll. Can't wait for PercyBeth, I love you both the most. I have said since the Tasting she is a precious little baby girl, dripping with sugar. She'll have all the men in her life wrapped snuggly around her tiny little finger before she's born. Thanks to the DT for the blog address. What is PercyBeth gonna call DT and Ann?

Linnie said...

Just checking no more news. When are you all coming home.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Hey Liz,
You Look great! So glad I found your blog!
Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Candice Steichen said...

Hey Cuz, you are beautimous pregnant woman! Hopefully Mark and I won't be too far behind in adding to the Calhoon great-grandchildren. :) With any luck we'll have 3 generations at the "kids" table one of these Thanksgiving days.