Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ok- I checked, it worked so I am officially blogging (but I would like to point out just how much I hate the use of that word as a verb...) I love looking at blogs and have every since Mary Katherine started hers. There have been many lost nights that I will never get back because i fell down the rabbit hole like Liz in Blogland and 3 hours go by before I realize that I am obsessed with people I DO NOT KNOW just because I stumbled onto their blog during my journey. But I do love to find blogs of my friends that I didn't know had them and when I do I go back and read everything from the very beginning- like Lyn and Breck Hines and Lindsay and Dodds Dehmer- no clue they had a blog even though my mother talks to Jean, (Breck and Lindsay's mom), every day of her life on the phone, most days twice, unless they play golf together in which case they may only call each other once that morning to confirm-- anyway...When I find people I love to go back to beginning of their blog and it's so nice when they have set it up and explained when and why they started their blog. So my set up will come as soon as I can figure out how to post pics- Mary Katherine taught me but we will see if I am a good student or not...

No comments: