Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween



I just had to post a picture of my pride and joy. I carved this (craft) pumpkin 4 years ago for our tailgate and it only makes it out of the attic for one ballgame a year. I am psycho about keeping it safe bc I spent 3 1/2 of the most painful hours of my life carving that thing. It is made of some kind of rock hard foam material and has held up great for us so far, probably due in part to the death threats I issue to anyone who gets too close and looks wobbly and the fact that it has it's own newspaper lined and stuffed Rubbermaid storage container in the attic that has DANGER and WARNING Sharpied all over it (along with a message to not place anything on top of the containter and a huge X where it actually sits inside the container- like I said--PSYCHO.)I will give Percy some of the credit, he drew the outline and taped it to the pumpkin and without that I couldn't have carved it free hand- so thanks PQ! I forgot to take any pictures this year so these are from last year but oh well. Happy Belated Halloween!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Eugene will be so happy to see the pumpkin. It still looks great!

The Segrest Family said...

that is awesome!!!! and i have to say, your blog has gotten quite spiffy-looking the past few days!!!

Linnie said...

The baby shower was great can't, wait to see the the nursery gonna have to make a flying trip and have dinner or something. Can not believe I didn't know I was going to Anna's house. Anna and Andy Smith didn't even know about the wedding. She is so precious as are they rest of your friends I am sure, She is just the one that I know..Well, that was SOME!!!!!!!!!! party!!!..I loved how all the friends worked together to allow the hostess to mingle.
It was just the best!!!!!! Percy, your wife and the mother of your little baby / babies..LOOKS wonderful... And you know how precious you are to me. Love you both trememdously.. So PROUD!!!
Aunt Linda God has so richly blessed you with each other!