Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Light Fixture

Does anyone know of a good website to look for light fixtures for a nursery? The painters who painted my nursery broke a blade off of the existing fan/light so my plan to put that on the back burner won't so much work anymore. I have looked at ababy.com, the land of nod, & pottery barn kids- but this gender neutral issue is making it a little more difficult than I had planned. Any ideas will be truly appreciated. Hope to get the pictures from our baby shower posted soon!

2 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

I JUST found your blog!!!! How did I miss that you had blog? Congrats to YOU! Can't wait to see pics of your little surprise!

Leah

Dehmer Family said...

SEE! If you would find out we could get the PERFECT fixture! JK, Liz you know I love you. Times alsmost up. I can't believe Baby Quinn will be here soon. Yay!