Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet Baby James


My cousin Chesley and his wife Hillary had their baby boy yesterday! Pruet Pattison James was born just before noon, weighing a measly 8lbs 15oz and measuring 21.5in. I went to Jackson yesterday but didn't make it in time for the birth so when I got to the hospital he was in the nursery, so I went back by today on my way out of town and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to hold him today when I was the only visitor so I didn't even have to share him! Congrats to Ches and Hillary- he is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see him again!!

2 comments:

Dehmer Family said...

He is soooo cute. I love the name. Remember that was one of my name suggestions for the little boy i know you are about to have. How are you feeling by the way? Are you going to stay in Memphis for Christmas because it is so close to your due date?

The Segrest Family said...

so sweet! love the door hanger! hope you are feeling well - and i agree - you are having a BOY