Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Update

Well, it looks like this large child is comfortably ensconced in me and has no plans to leave anytime soon. I got to see my doctor today and he said he is less worried about the size of the baby than he is about how I am not dilated enough to be induced (he said 1/4 of a cm dilation). So he would rather give me more time to progress further on my own before inducing me. I am scheduled for an induction on January 5th, (Percy's sister's birthday- does a niece or nephew count as a good enough bday present, Casey!?), with the hopes that I will either go into labor on my own before that or at least progress further to the point that I am a better candidate for induction by then. So I am about to go walking up some inclines (Haaga's advice) and eat some mexican food (Amy M's advice) to try and get things moving- keep your fingers crossed for me!!

4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Good luck...and hopefully that baby will want to come soon!! I think that it's a girl!

The Marlin's said...

You probably don't want to know what my advice is :) I think that its a boy!!! Love you

derek and brittney said...

Go mow the grass and then eat eggplant parmesan. Those are the two things i have heard work!

Jenny said...

i have some advice, but it's not appropriate for a family blog=) figure it out! can't wait to see percybethquinn--whoever he/she is!