Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Even Sooner...

Well Baby Quinn may be making it's appearance even sooner. Last night after the shock of a 3 month old inside me started to wear off, Percy and I realized that my doctor will be in town this Friday. So we decided to try and reschedule my Monday appointment for Friday so we can talk about all of this with him--we didn't see him yesterday bc he delivers babies on Mondays. I was able to get his last open appointment! Then...the nurse practictioner I saw yesterday called me to see if I might be able to come back in this Friday. I told her I had actually already planned on that and she said that was great bc she had been talking with Dr. Sullivan about me since he would be the one to deliver me if I was induced on Monday (my doctor usually delivers Mondays but not next week bc he is on vacation.) She wants me back in sooner so that they can induce me at the beginning of next week as opposed to just 'sometime' next week which was the original time frame. I think the New Year's Holiday being in the middle of next week might be playing a role in this bc they wouldn't want to schedule me to be induced on a holiday but if they wait till after the holiday i might have a 6month old in there and be forced into a c-section. By seeing me on Friday instead of Monday they will be able to schedule me before New Years if necessary. SO---now I will go back in on Friday and hope that I have progressed somewhat and will be able to be induced next Monday. I'll keep you posted!! And Merry Christmas!!!!!!

6 comments:

derek and brittney said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!! I can't wait!

Carrie Calhoon said...

We are so excited for you! Keep us posted after your appointment on Friday. So Omer Quinn? No? Omer's lucky- he makes the top 3 cousins who get dibs on the teenager couch! :) Love you! Carrie, Darrick, and Ethan

The Segrest Family said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love me some big babies!!! and if you do end up having to have a c-section, i promise you my friend, it is not that bad! but i hope you get to go the other way if that is what you want! cant wait to see her/him on here! please tell me you have someone updating for you?

Katie said...

holy cow!!!!!! :)

kate said...

Wow! What a baby!! That could be very convenient for me! I can't wait to meet percybeth. Keep me posted.

Linnie said...

Take care of yourself and
go see Australia, been twice it's GREAT, stay busy.. Auh Lizzie do what ever the heck you want to.. Ya'll deserve the best and I love ya the mostest, and have ya'll in my prayers constantly. Anything I can do please call.
Love!!!!!
Aunt Linda