Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just call me little Ricky

So, you don't think I have any Calhoon in me, huh?



What about now?



Yes, she is the spitting image of her daddy but she can pull out the Little Ricky and Mini Alex look too! My little sister Alex and I both looked alot like my dad when we were little. And lately more and more people have been saying Chesley looks like Alex. I don't always see it but when in these two pictures I do! The top one is all Alex but the bottom one looks so much like my dad it's scary!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

i totally agree!!! that is all you liz...

Gracie said...

I definitely see your family in her now. It's so funny how much they change. I can't wait to meet her.