Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't worry Dad

Chesley didn't want her daddy to worry that she wasn't looking just like him anymore since she decided to look like a Calhoon for the camera yesterday- so she's going for the same hairdo as her daddy. She reaches back and grabs her hair right at the crown of her head and pulls. This doesn't appear to hurt bc she will sit like this forever, just hanging out, but if I don't stop her she could look even more like a little Percy in no time at all!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Still looks like her Dad to me! Love your blog - you are so creative. Ours is www.kirkandcourtneyshumpert.blogspot.com, because I gave in to peer pressure from my friend Kelly and YOU! I am still coming to see Chesley when I stop coughing and sneezing!
Love you,
Courtney

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

What a beautiful smile! You are lucky that she is smiling already...I had to wait forever to see a pretty smile with Henry!

Laura

Linnie said...

Well, Great Aunt Linda can't wait to love on you, the one time I saw her a Grammy's I was running through going to my own GRANDson's basketball game. Chesley you're gonna love Justin. Hope to see ya soon.

The Laney Family said...

She is so precious Elizabeth! She looks so much like you! Cal and I love seeing her grow!