Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Three Months!

Three months, two houses, two states, one move and thousands of smiles! Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures up lately but we have been a little preoccupied with the whole uprooting of our lives (good uprooting but uprooting none the less). Quick update on Miss Chesley she will give me smiles all day long these days- well except for when she's fussing and my precious baby is no angel and knows how to pout! She has started reaching up to play with toys that hang over her-in an on purpose kind of way like she actually knows she is dong it and wants to keep doing it. (I know this is not thrilling reading for most but I want to record this stuff for myself since I haven't even cracked open her baby book since leaving the hosital!) She seems to know the faces of a couple people (her grandmamas) other than just Percy and me, and will smile in response to you talking to her. Thanks to my crazy mother Chesley will also now say 'coo' back to you when you say it about 10 times to her first. My mom stares at her and says it over and over and over and i guess she got thru bc the child now smiles when you say it like it's the funniest thing you ever said and then will eventually say her version back to you. Babycakes has also gained enough weight to form herself a definite dimple in her right cheek and a possible one in her left which her mama can't see enough of because she has to smile really really big for you to see it so I love making her smile that big and I LOVE her dimple! I could go on but it would just get mushy!

Anyway, we finally have our computer hooked up so I will hopefully be able to get more pictures up soon- I am just very impressed with myself that I actually remembered to take some pictures of Chesley today on her 3 month bday and have managed to post them! Enjoy!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lee Herrin said...

she is so beautiful! i can't wait to meet her (you guys will be bringing her tailgating, right???)

The Segrest Family said...

yay!!!!!! glad you are 'back'! that smile is SO STINKIN cute! i love the dimples too!
nash has one on his left cheek that shows up when he smiles really big too!

Gammy said...

Not only is she beautiful, she is amazing, look at her holding the sign up in the second pic... I think she is probably the only 3 month old holding her age sign like that..incredible, beautiful child...
love you cutie,
gammy

Debbie Thrash said...

Hi LIz,

Chesley is SO beautiful !!! Can't wait to meet her in person !!! That smile is infectious !!! Welcome home !!!!

Debbie