Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We didn't do much here, ordered in alot, ran a few errands, and Daddy escaped when the sun was shining for a little golf-but other than that we mostly just stayed home. I caught Chesley's cold (which I hear will stop around the time she leaves for college), so I was happy to lay low. Our one big endeavor for the weekend was to put together the ExerSaucer my Aunt P and Uncle Randy gave Chesley. It took what seemed like forever and both of our college educations to put the thing together, (and two pieces have already fallen off but since we have absolutely no idea what they could possibly be used for we aren't sweating it- but just out of curiousity does anyone out there know what to two blue pieces are for that snap precariously on to the underside of the big blue round main piece? Just wondering,) and she LOVES it! I have to pad her in there with two big blankets because she doesn't quite fit, and even with then she still looks like she is constantly treading water!-but it works in the safety department and in the full-o-fun department it's a hit! Here are a few pictures to document the adoration Chesley has for her new toy- thanks Aunt P and Uncle Randy!!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Marlin's said...

Just a guess. I know ours had a couple of things on the bottom so that it didn't rock. it just stayed still. Make sense?? I don't know if that is what it is but maybe. Hope all is well. John Luke went to camp today. Sad!!

Gracie said...

what a great idea to pad them in....you are a genius Liz!! I am totally going to do that with George. I love the naked pictures, and she is too cute for words!! George had a cold over Memorial Day too, and Bailey and I both caught it. Not much fun!! Now that I am out of school, I want to plan a weekend to come to jxn and visit yall!!

The Segrest Family said...

i was about to say the same thing that kelly said!
and i had to roll up blankets for my boys too when i first put them in the exersaucer - it was one of our favorites! she is a doll - and weeza is adorable too!

Leslie and Matt Henson said...

Liz, She is adorable. I have to meet her soon!