Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Five Months!

Baby Girl is 5 months old! Her new favorite thing to do is pull anything cloth over her face and then just lay on her playmat and kick and huff and puff like she is suffocating, which brought her mother running the first few times till I figured out that when I pull the bib or burp cloth or lovie off of her face she is not pleased with me at all. She gives me this look that says, "What did you do that for??" So I put it back over her face and the kicking and squirming and giggles continue. She can now put things on her face, then pull them off-check things out around her for a sec then put it back. Strange child. We took a break from rice cereal due to lack of progress and re-introduced it a couple weeks later with much better results. She still has her days where it is just not happening but with the new addition of fruit I think we are getting better. She successfully ate a whole serving of bananas today-so hopefully we are on the right track! This past month has been full of giggles and smiles and busy with lots of visits to grandparents and Percy took her to her first horse show to see some of Gammy's horseback riding students compete- Gammy will have her on a horse in no time I'm sure! My dad has been after me to get him a jogging stroller so he can take Chesley running with him so I finally ordered one and it is sitting in the box in my house waiting on me to assemble it-not looking forward to that! Miss Priss was quite interested in the 5 months sign this month- don't know how many more months I have before she won't let me get even one before she starts shoving the thing down her throat but we'll see! Enjoy the pictures!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: