Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


This picture was taken when I came to pick Chesley up from hanging out with her Aunt Casey a couple weeks ago. What Casey didn't know was that while she was babysitting my child for me- I was helping her boyfriend pick out an engagement ring! Thanks for helping out Aunt Casey-your fiance really appreciated it!!


Pooped after a big day of being the only baby in the church nursery, it's exhausting being that cute for that long. And on a side note- I am so psycho about her church clothes looking perfect that we drive to church with her strapped in her carseat wearing her diaper and diaper cover and nothing else-then dress her in the parking lot. But afterwards all bets are off and I can handle a little wrinklage.



Leave it to Percy's family (and Aunty Dot Dot in particular) to introduce my child to such vices so early on-but man the child was seriously going for that bottle! Had to catch it on camera-notice the lack of restraint Dottie is exhibiting as Chesley goes for it-hmmm won't be hanging out with your Aunty Dot till your legal, Ches!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: